Spring has well and truly sprung and your annual spring clean shouldn’t be just about the inside of your home. Weathering the winter elements can be brutal on your property so take some time now to give the exterior of your home the once over.
Here’s a handy list of maintenance checks and jobs you should do once the daffodils have burst:
- Inspect the roof for and missing, loose or damaged areas and the dreaded leaks.
- Let the light in by cleaning or washing windows and skylights
- Remove leaves and debris from gutters and downpipes and schedule a thorough check
- Check your smoke detector batteries.
- Check and remove any moss and mould buildup
- Pre-empt unwanted house guests by booking a pest control service
- Power wash your deck ready for those balmy evening meals outside
- Remove any unsightly cobwebs
- Touch up any paint spots
Scheduling in a few simple maintenance jobs will make sure your home is in great shape for the warmer months ahead and will help avoid costly repairs if potential issues go unnoticed.
Maintenance on your house should be as important as the maintenance we do on our cars. Spend a little to maintain your home now to avoid spending a lot later.
Our crew of friendly professionals has the experience, tools and focus to get your exterior spring clean well and truly underway.
Call us now on 0800 39 99 99 for your free quote.